a girl who doesn't know what to do with her blog but loves photography, films, music, books and art.

20110410

talking about me

Hello again.
I never properly introduced myself and never showed a photo of me in spite of huge spread in social networks. I think I was never very kind of person who does good introductions but I can try. So, my name is Ana but everyone calls me Tata for five years now (for no apparent reason) and even now there are some people who doesn't know my real name. I'm 17 and i'm studing art.
I don't really enjoy talking about myself but i always describe me as invisible although my friends prefer the term "mysterious". If you have any question that you would like to ask about me... well, you can do it just here, i will answered.

3 comentários:

  1. Even the picture is mysterious.. which is pretty sexy! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. posso dizer outra vez que esta foto está linda? :}

    ResponderEliminar
  3. @jessica thank you (:
    @rita só se poder agradecer outra vez xD

    ResponderEliminar